With 25 years of experience, we take pride in a thorough, professional Home Inspection. Our Home Inspection Services are available 7 days a week, with 24-hour comprehensive reports.

Our Services are Available throughout Southern California.

At All Pro Home Inspections we take pride in a thorough Home Inspection. 

To Schedule a Property Inspection:


Robert Roark

(951)323-6090

rr4aproinsp@gmail.com



Give Us 5% of Your Trust and We will Earn the Other 95%

learn about us

Welcome to All Pro Home Inspections


Buying a home can be exciting, momentous, and meaningful. But it can also be stressful - especially if you are not sure how to gauge the physical condition of a house. 


That's were the experts at All Pro Home Inspections come in. While you focus on the home's style, size, layout, price, and neighborhood, we take care of evaluating its major systems - like the plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical. Then we'll provide you with a comprehensive digital report to help you make  the best buying decision possible. 


​Making sure you have all of the information before you make such a significant decision simply makes sense. Count on All Pro Home Inspections to give you the unbiased, professional opinion you need, when you need it. 


For more information contact us today!

Our Services



As a Certified Home Inspector, our Home Inspection includes inspecting the Structural Integrity, Roofing, Electrical, Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, and Pool and Spa Inspections.